CIVIL SERVICE TITLE: Certified IT Developer Applications LEVEL: N/A
FUNCTIONAL TITLE: .NET Developer
TITLE CODE NO: 13643 HIRING RATE: $80,000 with competitive benefits package
BUREAU/WORK UNIT: Information Technology
WORK LOCATION: 198 E 161st Street NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
The Bronx District Attorney’s Office is seeking an experienced software programmer/analyst that has a proven record of Web and Client/Server application development. This position will play a key role in transitioning our client server (Delphi) programming unit to a robust Web based environment. Candidates should have the ability to:
- Plan, design, develop and implement custom applications to support in-house business processes.
- Perform hands on development of web applications and provide technical leadership and guidance as required.
- Provide production support and maintain existing systems by researching and trouble-shooting any problems.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS/PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Candidate should have 2+ years experience in .NET software development, and experience in C/S application development.
- Candidate should have a strong knowledge of User Interface design and a strong understanding of Databases (Oracle preferred, or MS SQL).
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent technical “documentation” writing skills.
- Candidate should have design skills including the ability to mock-up, present, and implement user friendly interfaces.
- Candidate should posses analytical and problem solving skills, a sense of responsibility, and an ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
To apply you must visit the BXDA Office website (www.bronxda.nyc.gov) and click on Career Opportunities.
|POST DATE: 07/14/2016||POST UNTIL: Filled||JVN: 902-16-1257|
The Office of the Bronx District Attorney is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity and Inclusion