Cohen Milstein seeks a Staff Attorney to work for the Antitrust Practice Group in the Washington, D.C. office. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, reviewing documents; factual research for existing cases and for investigations; and assisting with other discovery tasks, including responding to discovery requests and deposition preparation.
- J.D. from an accredited law school and licensed to practice in D.C.
- Litigation experience required; Antitrust experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required to handle large volumes of documents and work associated with each case
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Good analytic skills to synthesize large amounts of information into accurate summaries
- The ability to work independently
Cohen Milstein is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse workplace. They encourage women, minority and other diverse candidates to apply.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume and include “Staff Attorney (Antitrust)” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit their website for more information: https://www.cohenmilstein.com/careers.