Martin LLP is a boutique corporate law practice based in Stamford, Connecticut, is seeking a corporate associate with 2–5 years of corporate and transactional experience.
Martin LLP is a trusted advisor to local and national clients on corporate, litigation, and real estate matters. They are particularly valued for their relationships with middle market companies and their private equity and venture capital investors. With a proactive approach, they partner with their clients, anticipating their needs and providing practical advice focused on maximizing the value of their business opportunities.
- Strong academic background;
- Corporate in-house or major law firm experience preferred;
- Experience in private M&A, venture capital and/or bank finance is a plus;
- Admitted to or pending admission to Connecticut and/or New York Bar;
- Ability to multitask and support multiple transactions and clients simultaneously;
- Ability to work as a member of a team and independently;
- Strong work ethic, integrity, professionalism and enthusiasm needed;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and verbal/written communication skills; and,
- Computer proficiency is required utilizing Outlook and MS Word.
Interested applicants may contact William Malpica, Partner, Business and Corporate Group, at email@example.com.
*Our Stamford, CT offices are accessible from New York City via MetroNorth railway and local shuttle service.