- Use internal database management platforms to track legal developments and update resources accordingly.
- Maintain and republish content for the Litigation service using Practical Law’s house style and plain English.
- Maintain, analyze, and manage internal progress charts, databases, and folders.
- Research and compile information on ongoing litigation in federal courts using Westlaw and KeyCite.
- Carry out search trawls of numerous websites and other sources using the software application WebSite-Watcher for current developments, court rules, and other potential topics for the Litigation service.
- Troubleshoot technology and other issues as needed.
- Assist with web production-related tasks, including weekly emails.
- Assist Litigation service team with administrative tasks and provide additional support as needed.
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior litigation paralegal experience, including a working knowledge of KeyCite, preferred.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent technology skills, including the ability to proactively troubleshoot issues and adapt to new technology and developing functionality of internal software.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills, including a keen attention to detail.
- Good command of grammar and punctuation.
- Familiarity with HTML coding preferred.
- Strong analytical and research skills, including the ability to identify key relevant information from sources.
- Ability to work efficiently and within tight deadlines.
- Excellent team working and communications skills.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize projects.
- Enthusiasm to work at a fast-growing company.
- A professional and confident demeanor.
United States of America-New York-New York-USA-New York-747 Third Avenue