I am honored and privileged to be the President of the Puerto Rican Bar Association.
It is vital to the success of the Puerto Rican Bar Association that its members continue to encourage and support one another. We are the leaders of the Hispanic community in New York State and it is my job to advance the well being of our members so that we flourish as individuals and as a group.
During my term as President we will increase networking opportunities for our members and as well as enhancing our ability to fundraise. I plan on expanding our members’ exposure to other demographics so that we can demonstrate the wealth of talent we possess, as Puerto Rican attorneys, to a greater audience.
UPCOMING CLE’s & PANEL DISCUSSIONS
- Public Hearing on Uniform Bar Exam Change January 13, 2015
- PRBA Judiciary Committee Celebrates Three Kings Day on January 6, 2015 honoring newly elected and appointed December 31, 2014
- Notice of Public Hearings: Uniform Bar Exam December 31, 2014
- The Puerto Rican Bar Association, on behalf of its members, makes the following statement concerning the No Bill finding of the Grand Jury in the Eric Garner matter, which dismissed all potential charges against New York City Police Officer Pantaleo. December 5, 2014
- Nov. 8th Hispanic Heritage Celebration – Long Island November 7, 2014
Join the PRBA and be part of the community
PRBA Annual Membership