I am honored and privileged to be the President of the Puerto Rican Bar Association.
It is vital to the success of the Puerto Rican Bar Association that its members continue to encourage and support one another. We are the leaders of the Hispanic community in New York State and it is my job to advance the well being of our members so that we flourish as individuals and as a group.
During my term as President we will increase networking opportunities for our members and as well as enhancing our ability to fundraise. I plan on expanding our members’ exposure to other demographics so that we can demonstrate the wealth of talent we possess, as Puerto Rican attorneys, to a greater audience.
UPCOMING CLE’s & PANNEL DISCUSSIONS
- SAVE THE DATE! NOVEMBER 14, 2014, Latino Judges Association Annual Hispanic Heritage Dinner July 15, 2014
- ANDAMENTO: BYZANTINE MOSAIC WORKSHOPS WITH ARTIST MANNY VEGA July 15, 2014
- The NYC Bar Association’s capital defense training program will take place on Monday, July 14, 2014 for the annual capital defense training program. This free program is intended for law students and attorneys who are currently representing or are interested in representing death-row inmates in post-conviction proceedings. The program offers 6.0 free CLE credits, including 2.0 credits in ethics. June 24, 2014
- The New York Civil Court’s Housing Part is now soliciting applications for Housing Court judgeships that will open during 2015. June 20, 2014
- President Obama signs into law H.R. 1726, which awards a single Congressional Gold Medal of Honor to the 65th Infrantry Regiment known as the Borrinqueneers, a segregated unit of Puerto Rican’s who fought in WWI, WWII and the Korean War June 11, 2014
Join the PRBA and be part of the community
PRBA Annual Membership