I am honored and privileged to be the President of the Puerto Rican Bar Association.
It is vital to the success of the Puerto Rican Bar Association that its members continue to encourage and support one another. We are the leaders of the Hispanic community in New York State and it is my job to advance the well being of our members so that we flourish as individuals and as a group.
During my term as President we will increase networking opportunities for our members and as well as enhancing our ability to fundraise. I plan on expanding our members’ exposure to other demographics so that we can demonstrate the wealth of talent we possess, as Puerto Rican attorneys, to a greater audience.
UPCOMING CLE’s & PANEL DISCUSSIONS
- PRBA Flor De Maga Awards will be hosted by GreenbergTraurig on March 31, 2015 February 28, 2015
- The Puerto Rican Bar Association is pleased to announce the 2015 Puerto Rican Bar Association (PRBA) Scholarship Program for Latino law students. Applications Must Be Received by Friday, April 18, 2015 February 28, 2015
- Opportunities for those admitted to the practice of law for 4 or less years, for 3Ls, or those looking for an intern position with Office of the District Attorney for Kings County January 28, 2015
- Public Hearing on Uniform Bar Exam Change January 13, 2015
- PRBA Judiciary Committee Celebrates Three Kings Day on January 6, 2015 honoring newly elected and appointed December 31, 2014
Join the PRBA and be part of the community
PRBA Annual Membership