I am honored and privileged to be the President of the Puerto Rican Bar Association.
It is vital to the success of the Puerto Rican Bar Association that its members continue to encourage and support one another. We are the leaders of the Hispanic community in New York State and it is my job to advance the well being of our members so that we flourish as individuals and as a group.
During my term as President we will increase networking opportunities for our members and as well as enhancing our ability to fundraise. I plan on expanding our members’ exposure to other demographics so that we can demonstrate the wealth of talent we possess, as Puerto Rican attorneys, to a greater audience.
UPCOMING CLE’s & PANEL DISCUSSIONS
- GALA RSVP 2015 April 29, 2015
- GALA INVITATION 2015 April 29, 2015
- PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, that to be eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting you must be a Member in Good Standing (have paid your annual dues) by Tuesday, March 24, 2015, thirty (30) days prior to the Thursday, April 23, 2015 meeting. March 16, 2015
- PRBA EVENT MARCH 19TH AT HOSTOS COLLEGE HONORING HERMAN BADILLO — 6PM March 10, 2015
- PRBA Flor De Maga Awards will be hosted by GreenbergTraurig on March 31, 2015 February 28, 2015
Join the PRBA and be part of the community
PRBA Annual Membership